72nd Annual Fall Conference
The 72nd Annual Fall Conference will take place on September 8 – 11, 2019 in Stowe, Vermont.
Earn CPE credits and enjoy a wide selection of networking opportunities with public finance officials throughout New England.
The conference housing reservations can be made at www.SprucePeak.com (formerly known as Stowe Mountain Lodge)
To make reservations at Spruce Peak at Stowe please call this number: 1-888-478-6938 and Reference NESGFOA 2019.
The room options and rates are;
- Classic Room: $229
- Studio: $259
The $15 resort fee is waived but there is a $10/day valet parking charge—there is limited self-parking.
These group rates will be honored 3 days prior to the start of the conference dates as well as three days after the conference ends based on availability.
Educational Sessions Include:
- Keynote Speaker – Larry Johnson – Straight Talk: Communicating with Honesty and Integrity
- Project Management
- GASB Update (2 sessions)
- Building a Financially Resilient Government (2 sessions)
- Turning Around Local Government Finances: A Case Study
- Financial Resiliency and Lending Agencies
- Sharing Financial Services Between Governments (panel)
- Budgeting Strategies