72nd Annual Fall Conference
The 72nd Annual Fall Conference took place on September 8 – 11, 2019 in Stowe, Vermont.
Thank you to everyone who attended! Our next function is the Annual Spring Training Seminar slated for April 2-3, 2020 in Waltham, MA.
Fall Educational Sessions Included:
- Keynote Speaker – Larry Johnson – Straight Talk: Communicating with Honesty and Integrity
- Project Management
- GASB Update (2 sessions)
- Building a Financially Resilient Government (2 sessions)
- Turning Around Local Government Finances: A Case Study
- Financial Resiliency and Lending Agencies
- Sharing Financial Services Between Governments (panel)
- Budgeting Strategies