Save the Date for our Annual Spring Training Seminar
April 2-3 at the Conference Center in Waltham MA
Program and Registration Details available by mid-February
Annual Fall Conference Dates Sept 13-16, 2020
at the Omni Hotel Providence, RI
The New England States Government Finance Officers Association
The New England States GFOA is the nation’s first multi-state GFOA that is comprised of membership from each state in the region. For over 70 years state and local finance officials along with private sector professionals have been collaborating with each other to share solutions on common issues. The NESGFOA has a proud legacy and welcomes you to join us for the next chapter in our history!
Become a Member of NESGFOA
Individuals from any of the New England states who are interested in NESGFOA membership should contact their local GFOA organization.
72nd Annual Fall Conference
September 8-11, 2019 in Stowe, Vermont. Earn CPE credits and enjoy a wide selection of networking opportunities with public finance officials throughout New England.
All Town News
- South Kingstown, RI: Deputy Finance Director
- Portland Public Schools: Controller
- Bangor School Department: Director of Business Services
- Glastonbury, CT: Controller
- Lebanon, NH – Finance Director
- City of Amesbury, MA: Chief Financial Officer
- Ogunquit ME: Finance Director-Treasurer
- Mansfield CT: Senior Finance Manager